I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here's lookin' at you, kid


OK. Another lame-ass post to fill up space. Activity will resume! Recipes, gardening, and political complaints will ensue! Many things have come to pass here at WTM, none any more important or dramatic than anybody else's, but they've been great excuses to not hunker down and contribute to the blogosphere. However posting is fixin' to resume and bring with it lots more aimless meandering.

I just saw today that Vegan Dad will stop posting due to needing to get on with his life. A sad day for those of us who follow alternatives to standard American "cuisine", but it's OK because Vegan Dad actually made a contribution to the general welfare. I have decided that I must do the same before I am allowed to "retire" from blogging, so the world is stuck with my erratic, unfocused blathering for a while yet.

Sorry. But Happy New Year anyway, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment